Bravo Probiotic Suppositories 12 Bullets
Bravo Probiotic 300+ Suppositories
deliver 300+ strains of probiotics into the bottom. This delivers the probiotics directly where they need to go.
Designed by Molecular Biologist, Dr Marco Ruggiero, MD. PhD.
12 Bravo Probiotic Suppositories containing:
- 250 million organisms per suppository.
- Powerful immune-support molecules like lactoferrin & immunoglobulins.
- Minerals and Vitamins spontaneously produced by the living microorganism population.
- Naturally fermented GcMAF.
- Organic Cocoa Butter.
- Organic Cow's Milk.
- Organic Swiss Colostrum.
- Over 300 microbial strains of Bravo Probiotics (see Bravo Concentrate for available list of strains).
How to use Bravo Probiotic as a Suppository
- Wash your hands with soap and water and dry them thoroughly.
- Take out the suppository from the fridge and remove it´s plastic wrap.
- Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward toward your stomach.
- Lift upper buttock to expose the rectal area.
- Insert the suppository, pointed end first, with your finger until it passes the muscular sphincter of the rectum, about 1/2 to 1 inch in infants, 1 inch in adults (if not inserted past the sphincter, the suppository may pop out).
- Hold buttocks together for a few seconds.
- Remain laying down for about 5 minutes to avoid having the suppository come out. It is suggested to insert the suppository at night, just before sleeping.
- Discard used materials and wash your hands.
As a Suppository: Use Rectally as recommended.
- 1 per week for mild support or small child.
- 1 every 3 days for powerful support.
- 1 every day, if recommended by a health professional.
As a Cosmetic: Apply contents of capsule to skin as recommended.
- Add 1 or 2 capsules to a hot bath.
- Or rub onto skin immediately after a hot shower.
- Or soften a capsule in semi-hot water before applying.
Best Before: Twelve months from date of manufacture (fresh batch every month).
Note: The suppositories use Bravo freeze dried concentrate, and are vacuum packed, so can be unrefrigerated for many days with no problems. Actually they are melted by heating them to 33° C (91° F) at the time of manufacture and refrigerated mainly so they solidify for insertion as the microbial strains can survive extreme temperatures for several weeks.
DOES NOT contain: Artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, sugar, gluten, soy, wheat, egg, rice, starch, hormones, antibiotics.
Manufactured in New Zealand with genuine Swiss Bravo Probiotic.