1. Our default shipping agent is Canada Post.
- Please note that Canada Post will use USPS for orders going to the US
2. In all cases we pass on our heavily discounted rates to you, our customer. We do not operate our Shipping Department as a profit Center. Please note that your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an average Canada Post module. Our Canada Post online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. Orders are shipped from our warehouse in Edmonton, Canada. We currently ship expidited all provinces in Canada and all US States.
4. Wilmar Farms Inc. takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products with the maximum of $100.00 insurance. Please note that transporters often do not heat their trucks in winter, nor refrigerate them in summer. This may harm the integrity of the product under extreme circumstances. Leave the product at room temperature for 24 hours before opening.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by Canada Post or other chosen methods.
6. Additional Charges:
If you call the transporter to re-direct your parcel to another address OR if your address is input incorrectly or missing information and requires a transporter update - there will be an charge between $10 which will be billed to the customer.
7. Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren't held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer's credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Wilmar Farms Inc. takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
8. We notify our customers for out-of-stock items. If we do not hear back from them within 2 business days, their orders will be shipped as-is and the balance will be refunded to them by the original method of payment. Out-of-stock items will not be automatically shipped NOR will it be shipped later when the stock is replenished. Regular ordering policies will apply.
9. For environmental reasons, packing slips will not be shipped with any order. Customers are encouraged to use the emailed invoice as a guide instead.